Certifications and Professional Licenses:
- Mediator Certification – South Texas College of Law
- Family Law/Family Violence/CPS Mediator Certification – Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- Parenting Facilitator Certification – Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- Parenting Coordinator Certification – Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- Elder Law Mediator Certification – Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- Arbitrator Certification – Manousso Mediation & Arbitration
- Attorney Ad Litem Certification – Texas Bar Association
- SHRM-SCP Training – Rice University
- Member of the Louisiana Bar Association
- Member of the Texas Bar Association
Beth Revere completed her undergraduate studies at Texas A&M University in 1987, earning a Bachelor’s of Science in Biomedical Science. She attended Tulane Law School, graduating with a Juris Doctorate in 1991. While at Tulane, Beth had an internship with the Louisiana Supreme Court Central Staff. She passed the Louisiana Bar Exam and was admitted to practice in 1991. Beth later took the Texas Bar Exam where she has been admitted to practice since 1994.
Beth worked at the Orleans Parish District Attorney’s Office before moving to Texas where she joined the City of Houston City Attorney’s Office. In 2003, Beth left the City Attorney’s office and accepted a position as associate counsel for the Houston Police Patrolmen’s Union. In 2005, she went to the Houston Police Officers’ Union to serve as a staff attorney.
During her career, Beth has practiced criminal, civil, and appellate law in both state and federal court. In 2008, Beth entered private practice and has since attained the following certifications: mediator, parenting coordinator, parenting facilitator, guardian ad litem, and arbitrator. She is also accredited as a SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) in Human Resources. She is a skilled mediator with a success rate exceeding 90 percent and is a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Texas Bar Association.
Beth was raised in Louisiana; her family and pets now reside in Houston, Texas. She provides pro bono community service as a mediator at the Dispute Resolution Center. Beth is an avid cook, cyclist, and loves to garden.
Disclaimers and Important Information:
Any information you receive from this website is not offered as legal advice. The material and information contained on these pages and on any linked pages is intended to provide general information only and not legal advice. You should consult with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction before relying on any information presented here.