EMPLOYMENT LAW, CONTRACT LAW, CIVIL LITIGATION, FAMILY LAW, PROBATE LAW
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT
Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Strategically integrate effective human resources processes, programs, and practices into clients’ daily operations.
- Support workforce planning including recruiting, hiring, staffing, training
- Employee evaluations and promotions
- Labor law related issues and terminations
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Licensed to practice law since 1991
Represent and advise clients regarding a variety of matters including:
- Employment Law, Contract Law, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Probate Law
- Pre-litigation consultation and dispute resolution
- Inquiries regarding legal issues
Disclaimers and Important Information:
Any information you receive from this website is not offered as legal advice. The material and information contained on these pages and on any linked pages is intended to provide general information only and not legal advice. You should consult with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction before relying on any information presented here.